top of page
SPRING FIESTA IN THE PARK
ARTIST & CRAFTER APPLICATIONS
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
$225.00 10x10 booth space
$375.00 10x20 booth space
Please note that there are no awards for this event.
This application is for artist/crafter exhibitors only.
Excludes corporate sponsors. For opportunities, please see our sponsor page.
EXHIBITOR INFO: You MUST be the creator of the items in your booth. Retail, Buy-Sell vendors are NOT permitted. Food vendors contact CMG. If you have questions regarding your qualifications to participate please email: FestivalsWithJanet@gmail.com
Be sure to read the requirements before applying. Application is NOT a guarantee of participation. You MUST pay the non-refundable $25.00 application fee. This is not a deposit! Be certain you qualify prior to making application.
Booth fees for the 2-day event include the base fee + application fee ($25.00) + tax . Booth fees are not payable until/unless your file has been approved and you have been notified by email. Payment is a commitment to participate and booth fees are non-refundable once collected:
DEADLINE to apply is December 1st, 2023. If you apply after December 1st, 2023 you will be automatically placed on the Wait List and will be notified by email if space becomes available up to the weekend of the event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
An accepted application payment is a commitment to participate in the event and to follow all rules here.
• Artists must exhibit and be present during the complete show from the first day Saturday at 10:00 a.m. through the second day Sunday at 5:00 p.m. No early breakdowns!
• All work must be original. Artists shall only exhibit works typified by their submitted images. Only the works of the accepted artist may be sold or displayed unless reviewed and approved by the event committee.
• Each artist is responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax at the event.
• Exhibit Space measures 10’x10’. Work must be contained within the assigned space. You provide your own tent, table and chairs.
• Tents must be weighted to sustain up to 40MPH gusts and substantial rain. Stakes are not allowed. Tents must be white.
• Vehicles will NOT be permitted in the event area after 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
• Site security is provided but we cannot guarantee against theft or damage of items at the event. Insurance is recommended.
CANCELLATION POLICY: The event is RAIN OR SHINE. NO Refunds will be made for cancellations by the exhibitor within 30 days of the event or for removal during the event due to violation of rules. Refunds will only be issued to requests in writing if outside of the 30 day refund request period.
Penalties for failure to abide by these terms & conditions include immediate removal of any items in violation of these terms & conditions, possible ejection from this year’s event and suspension from exhibiting in future fairs.
bottom of page